Dr Falk Pharma UK recognize the importance of social media in the digital space. However, due to the regulated industry in which we operate, some of our activity may be limited.
If you have experienced, or think you are experiencing, an adverse event, you should seek advice from a healthcare professional. In order to monitor the safety of our products, we encourage you to report side effects at https://www.drfalk.co.uk/contact/ or directly to the regulatory agencies:
For UK residents: Click on the Yellow Card link
For residents in Ireland: Click on the link Report to the Heath Products Regulatory Authority
Our intention is to share news and information about our company, mission and values. If you engage with us online, we ask that you follow our Social Media Community Guidelines.
The platforms listed below were created and are managed by us. We confirm these accounts are ours and legitimate voices of Dr Falk Pharma UK. Any other accounts which claim to be Dr Falk Pharma UK are not recognised by us. The content posted by us is for informational and educational purposes ONLY and is NOT professional medical advice.
X Handle: @DrFalkUK
We are looking to create a positive community online. Your feedback is important to us and when engaging with us online, we ask you to please be respectful of other users. We reserve the right to hide or remove comments that do not follow our guidelines.
Mentions, comments, likes, favourites and reposts are welcomed, but please do not post comments that include:
- Health or medical advice.
- Profanity, defamatory, libellous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory or demeaning content (including images, videos, and links).
- Comments that are disparaging, threatening, condoning violence or illegal behaviour.
- Spam or are excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the community.
- Commercial or advertising matters (e.g., sell products and services, or recruit fans and followers).
- Questions directly related to financial, legal, regulatory, confidential information or medical issues.
- Copyright or trademark infringements.
- Mentions of any medicine, whether produced by Dr Falk or not.
- Unsupported material from unverified sources.
- Violations of the social media platform rules.
If you have a question or comment that is not relevant to the topics of discussion taking place on the channel, please contact us here: https://www.drfalk.co.uk/contact
Please note that accounts we follow/interact with or accounts that follow/interact with us are not an indication of Dr Falk Pharma’s endorsement of these third-party accounts or the content they produce. Additionally, favourites, likes, comments, and/or reposts do not indicate endorsement. We love to share great content and may provide links or references to other sites as part of our social content. We claim no responsibility for the accuracy of content on other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content.
We will do our best to answer your questions. However, if we are taking a little while to reply or don’t respond, please know that we are not ignoring you – we are listening, and we will aim to respond to everyone we can in a timely manner when appropriate. Nevertheless, Dr Falk reserves the right to respond and does not guarantee a reply. Thank you for your interest in connecting with us on social media — we look forward to hearing from you.